Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Faith Confession #1

Our church has 12 Faith Confessions. Every now and then I'll be sharing them here.

The first one means everything to me. Here it is:

"I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation."

Isn't that the best news you could ever get???? It is for me.

Unfortunately, I have much in my life that could easily bring me shame and condemnation. And at one time I let it. But then I entered into a new relationship. With Jesus.

I learned that there is NO CONDEMNATION in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1) and that I am forgiven totally (Psalm 32:1-5).

Are you able to live free? Or are you held captive by something you've done in the past?

Repeat after me. "I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation." In Jesus' Name.

Shame-less,

Melissa


3 comments:

Lynn Cowell said...

Melissa,
Madi and I have been keeping the faith confessions in my car and we read them on the way to school. I think we almost have them memorized. They are so powerful! Love you, friend!
Lynn

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

thanks for sharing these.....I had just a few minutes to blog hop tonight....
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a great giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

teeshirtonline2012 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton