Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pray For Mom!

To anyone who reads this,My Mom is having major surgery at 7:30 am, Thursday, June 18, 2009. She is having a colostomy and hopefully the surgeon will be able to remove all the cancer in that area. Pray for that please!

She still has lung cancer, but if this other cancer can be controlled, she can atleast live without pain. I'll be updating all day tomorrow on the blogs, FaceBook ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/melissa.r.taylor?ref=profile ), Twitter ( http://twitter.com/MelissaRTaylor ) , and my mom's CaringBridge site ( http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/beckynunn1/journal ).

Thank you for your prayers.

Love,

Melissa

****Edit, Thurs, June 18th, 2:03 pm EST

I updated Mom's CaringBridge site with the details from her surgery. Click the CaringBridge link above if you want details. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. I was lifted by them. Out of this trial, for me, the biggest blessing has come in the form of prayers by friends, co-workers (who are also friends), and people I've never even met before (like many of you) who I also consider friends. Thank you so much! If I could, I'd hug you all real big right now!

6 comments:

Amy L Brooke said...

I just prayed.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Praying.....

Jessica B said...

God Bless Mama, and a speedy recovery! I prayed and know that it is done and well with God, for his stripes shall Heal!

Jess B

Sharon Sloan said...

Lifting up prayers to the Great Physician right now for your mom!

MelissaTaylor.org said...

thx so much for the prayers. We are at the hospital now...so early, 5:30 am, been here for 45 minutes. Mom is in pre op. We'll get to see her right before surgery. I'll update later.

Anonymous said...

Lord Jesus I pray for Melissa's mother surgery to be successful. May the doctors be able to remove all the cancer today. Lord be with Melissa and her mom during this time and bring them strength. I pray for her mom to have a speedy recovery and to be free from pain. Lord may You work in a mighty and powerful way to restore her health. In Jesus name, Amen.