Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey Y'all!

I have been so out of commission lately. Life hit hard. It always does though! I used to think it was just seasonal, but now I'm convinced that it's just life as I know it!!!!

So, my Greensboro friends from Grace Community Church, we have a winner. Dorothy Lanier, you are the winner from that event!!! Email me at Melissa@MelissaTaylor.org so I can get your contact info and send you your prize :) Everyone else who has commented on my blog, email me your information and I will send you My Top 10 Ways to Stay Connected With God.

Southside ladies....are you there???? I miss y'all terribly! Comment here and I'll send you something too. Just be sure to send me your email address! Seriously, I'm coming to your retreat next year! Wendy Bruce, I haven't forgotten about you! I'm praying for you every day. Let's get in touch. Email me!!!!

Today has been awesome and filling, yet exhausting and depleting at the same time. I am the Prayer Coordinator for Proverbs 31 Ministries. We received over 500 requests today. This is a result of Glynnis Whitwer's amazing devotion that ran today. I am thrilled that so many felt comfortable and safe enough to let Proverbs 31 join them in prayer. We have such a great prayer team. I mean they really care about each and every prayer request that comes through. But I am also saddened. The requests today revealed lonely, sad, lost, hopeless, and even a few suicidal people who need unconditional love and support. Breaks my heart because I want to jump through the computer and hug and love on those sending the requests. "God loves you!!!!!" I want to yell. "You are so special to Him!!!!!" I want to say.

If you have any words for those who are hurting and unable to see God's hand in their life, please comment here. I will pass it on.

And you Grace or Southside ladies, let me hear from you too. Dorothy and Wendy...we need to touch base.

Love You All!

Melissa

13 comments:

Casey said...

Hey Melissa! Southside lady in the house! :)
casey_higgins@comcast.net
Have a great day!
-Casey

Casey said...

And yes, ladies, our Father does love you. Lift your eyes to Him and open your heart. His amazing gifts are waiting. Blessings.

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him." -2 Samuel 22:31

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I miss your posts.....you are an encourager....

Lynn Cowell said...

Melissa,
Thank you so much for all you do for P31! So many count on you to pray and pass on their prayers for others. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Melissa, could you please email me your "Top Ten Ways to Stay Connected to God"?? Sounds like something I need.
Thanks. Erin
erinborden@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/465179/Tag-Heuer-Formula-1-Chrono]Tag Heuer Formula 1[/url]
[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/511026/Tag-Heuer-Calibre]Tag Heuer Calibre[/url]
[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/464801/Tag-Heuer-Aquaracer-Automatic-Chronograph]Tag Heuer Aquaracer[/url]
[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/465000/Tag-Heuer-Carrera-Automatic]Tag Heuer Carrera[/url]
[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/510559/Tag-Heuer-Discount-Watch]Tag Heuer Watch[/url]
[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/465106/Tag-Heuer-Chronograph-Link]Tag Heuer Link[/url]
[url=http://www.feedagg.com/feed/464994/Tag-Heuer-Automatic-Watch]Tag Heuer Automatic[/url]

Anonymous said...

A untroubled noachian majority is the award of a well-spent youth. A substitute alternatively of its bringing sad and low prospects of rot, it would hand out us hopes of timeless stripling in a better world.

teeshirtonline2012 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

123 said...

red bottom shoes Posture: Your aspect aswell has a lot to do as far as your delivery angle is concerned. You can analysis assorted postures and red cheers acclimate the best that that gives you a croaking tone.Not talking from your nose: You red basal shoes ability already apperceive that your delivery will complete absolutely acute and squeaky if you allocution from your adenoids right? So dont allocution anatomy your nose. Always try to allocution anatomy your chestabdomen as it accord bigger superior to your delivery tone.Talking anatomy your chest is such an important tip for authoritative your delivery quality. You aswell accept tips such as bigger delivery ding bell King kong and assuming close shoes with red bottom exercise to strengthen your close muscles.

Houston Texans said...

Classic fashion chanel bags, latest burberry bags, warm winter ugg boots outlet.

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's good articles or reviews

Look at my web page - basement wall crack repair Indianapolis ()

diablo4shop said...

A high school-themed os game from the group of past Ea programmers has taken on the problem regarding cyberbullying, which can be believed to have an effect on one in six All of us teenagers per year.The action, Secondary school Account through Pixelberry Studios, premiered come early july and possesses witnessed a lot more than 4 zillion data to date.Following the massive of teenagers Rebecca Sedwick and also Audrie Potts, which committed committing suicide this year once they have been cyberbullied, Pixelberry Chief executive officer Oliver Miao made a decision to require a endure over the business's cell video game.Therefore, Pixelberry offers included several cyberbullying-themed missions and prepared to Secondary school History.

D3 Items

Cheap D3 Items